We appreciate energetic and loving volunteers to interact with our Friday NITE Friends participants!
Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer on their own. Volunteers 13-16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Each volunteer 18 years of age and older must complete a volunteer application and consent for a criminal background check.
Once the paperwork has been completed and reviewed, the Friday NITE Friends staff will make the final determination on acceptance of the volunteer.
- Volunteers are required to attend the 5:30 orientation meeting for the respite evening.
- A donated pot luck dinner will be provided for all volunteers. You may bring your own food if you have any dietary restrictions.
- A volunteer must treat each family and child with respect keeping any personal and medical information confidential.
- Volunteers may not bring their children to Friday NITE Friends.
- Volunteers suspected of alcohol/drug use before or during a Friday NITE Friends event will be asked to leave immediately in compliance with CRUMC policy.
- The volunteer list is confidential and will not be available to any other programs.
- All volunteers should wear comfortable clothes, remember you will be playing with children.
- Volunteers may park in the south side of the church or in the lot near the church office. Enter the church and proceed straight ahead to the kitchen area.